Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Who Owns the Moon?

Late night randomness... so I'm sitting here with some friends and a random thought came to mind. Who Owns the Moon? Not having an answer I went to the trusty google.com. Then I interviewed my friends & here are the answers that I received.
Lenny – The U.S. government

Bekah – Jesus.... No one can own the moon

Ashley – Nobody, but eventually someone will try to claim it

So there you have it... any thoughts?
*Update... I just read on foxnews.com a news article about how China may get to moon before the U.S. check it out -- http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,299514,00.html

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

You're rediculous.

Rebekah said...

p.s. China is amazing. Ha.

The publisher/owner of this website, Alicia Blis, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.