Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, October 1, 2007

Guess what today is??

The first day of the Supreme Court's new term. Yay! I know you're probably thinking, ok Alicia you're such a nerd. It's probably true. ;)

I have followed the different Supreme Court rulings in the past, but not as much as I probably should have. So, beginning with this term I am going to follow the cases more carefully. Some interesting cases will be heard this session (to name a few... terror laws, gun control, lethal injection) ... but don’t worry I'll keep you updated on the results. :)

1 comment:

Paul said...

That is just awesome in my opinion! So much in the country stems from the decisions they hand down and so few of us actually take the time to follow them! Good going!

-Paul

The publisher/owner of this website, Alicia Blis, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.