Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, October 11, 2007

CD Recommendations...

This CD is simply amazing. Their music is so anointed. If I'm ever having a bad day all I have to do is listen to anything by Hillsong. I would recommend getting any of their CDs... you won't be disappointed. My two favorite songs are "Savior King" & "Hosanna."
Hosanna Lyrics:
"Heal my heart and make it clean, Open up my eyes to the things unseen, Show me how to love like you have loved me, Break my heart for what breaks yours, Everything I am for your kingdom's cause, As I walk from earth into eternity"





Phil Wickham's new cd, "Cannons" came out about a week ago. I
haven't bought it yet, but I have heard a few of his new songs &
they're awesome. I have his first cd & really like it. His lyrics are
raw, moving, and encouraging, they come from a heart that passionately loves God. So check him out.



This week has been kind of crazy. As Regent students know it's the last week of this session. HALLELUJAH! This session has been my busiest thus far, but it's almost over. I only have 3 huge papers, 3 blackboard posts, 4 reply posts, & a final due by Monday. That's not too much is it? :) Needless to say, Pray for me!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Alicia Blis, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.