Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Where Has Summer Gone?

The past few months have just flown by. My summer was amazing. It was spent site-seeing, sipping coffee, eating great food, & studying… oh yeah, did I mention this all took place in OXFORD! : ) Yes, this summer I went out of the U.S. for the first time. This experience truly opened my eyes not only to different cultures, but also to the call that God has on my life (I'll expound in a later blog). If you are thinking about studying abroad with Regent, I would definitely recommend it. It is a great way to immerse yourself in a new culture, while also being given the opportunity to meet great people and be challenged academically.

Fall classes have started once again, for some crazy reason I've decided to take extra classes this session. It hasn't been very gracious on my social life, but that's ok. It's going by fast, already 1/4 way through this semester. Life is good and so is God. Until next time…

Alicia

Micah 6:8 “He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”


Here are some pics from this summer...



No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Alicia Blis, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.